• Corporate Transactions and Securities
• Economic Regulation
• Joint Ventures and Mergers & Acquisitions
• Investment management
• Masters in Business Administration, Ecole
Supérieure des Affaire (ESA).
• High Diploma of superior studies in
management (DESM), ESCP-‐EAP (Paris)
• LLB Private law, Université Saint-Joseph
• Beirut (Certified by the BBA for achieving
the highest testing score among the
• Overseen the sale of a Nigerian wheat company to a Singaporean global integrated supply chain manager at a price over US$100 million.
• Advised on the sale of a Nigerian telecommunication company.
• Advised on the restructuring and sale of a wheat company in Benin, Africa.
• Handled a 23 million dollars merger between multinational French Textile Company and a US owned corporation in Afghanistan.
• Advised a US owned corporation on its plan to incorporate a consultancy company in Afghanistan.
• Advised a Qatari telecommunication contractor on its bid/proposal documentation to the Qatar Ministry of Information and Communications
Nakhle Center, Main Road, Furn El Chebbak, Beirut-LEBANON
+961.1.281806 | +961.3.747278 | +961.3.929393